This is my Bible.
I am what it says I am.
I have what it says I have.
I can do what it says I can do.
Today I will be taught the word of God.
I boldly confess my mind is alert, my heart is receptive;
Ill never be the same.
In Jesus name
Psalms 127; Genesis 2:21-25; Mark 10:9; Mal 2:16
1. Lord, from the wells of our salvation, we draw joy for our homes in the name of Jesus. Isaiah 12:3
2. Father, every plant in my home that you have not planted, I declare, Lord, has been uprooted, in the name of Jesus. Matt 15:13
3. Lord, thank you that Your oil has been poured afresh upon my home, in the name of Jesus.
4. Lord, thank you that rejoicing and joy fills our homes, in the name of Jesus. Ps 118:15
5. Father, thank you that every storm raging in marriages has been stilled, in the name of Jesus.
6. Father, thank you that every evil plan or attack from my enemies concerning ‘My Home’ has fallen and stumbled, in Jesus’ name. Psalm 27:1-2
7. Father, thank you for the rain and release of Your financial blessing upon our home, in the name of Jesus. Leviticus 26:4
8. Father, thank you that every wall of Jericho that has been erected against my home from prospering and moving forward, has been brought down, in the name of Jesus.
9. Every strange man or woman, situations or circumstances in my home I command you to obey me and submit, fade out of my home and/or marriage, in Jesus’ Name. Psalm 18: 44-48
10. Father, thank you for filling my children with your spirit of truth and for giving them a heart that loves truth and follows after it. Proverbs 12:22, John 14:15-17
11. Father, thank you that no weapon of the enemy that is formed against my home, my marriage, children and family has prospered, and every tongue has been condemned, in Jesus’ Name. Isaiah 57:17
12. Father, thank you that every burden and yoke of evil that has been placed upon my marriage, home, family and children has been broken now by the anointing, in Jesus’ Name. Isaiah 10:27
13. In every way that the enemy has held my husband/wife and my home captive or prey, whether legally or illegally, there has been a release, in the name of Jesus. Isaiah 49:24-25